Feb 12, 2007

still here...........................






Well Derek is still here working and the lightbulb has obviously gone out in the well because we now have NO WATER!!!!! So what did I decide would be fun???? PAINTING!!!! Duh me didn't think about clearing up afterwards lol!!!

Oh well it wasn't too bad...some baby wipes and kitchen spray and kitchen roll and it cleaned up fine.....now I just have about a million paintings drying all over the kitchen and table......they had so much fun and Abigail enjoyed blowing bubbles in the paint to make special designs........

Sam is definitely ready for toilet training.....he just came up and said 'me-bum' and patted himself on the bum to let me know he needs changing! Too funny! I need a potty though and all I can find are those stupid fancy ones...I just want a simple plain old style potty.......

Now I have to wait for Lloyd to come home and get the water started which means I can't go into town until later...so we may just go without the children tonight.........that way I may get a relaxing coffee in Starbucks while we are there!
Related Posts with Thumbnails