Feb 7, 2007

My alphabet....

A=Available? NEVER again hopefully :)

B=Best Friend? Lloyd - as sad as that sounds lol!

C= Cake or pie - pie and ice cream normally but I never say no to cake either!


D= Drink of choice
- coffee or tea made by Lloyd

E= Essential item you use everyday - toilet

F= Favorite color: turquoise

G= gummie bears or worms- bears


H= Hometown
- Yeovil, Somerset, England.

I= Indulgences - eating out - too often! buying books :)


J= January or February - January
- Sams birthday, my wedding anniversary, my birthday, Susies birthday

K= Kids and Names - Christopher, Laurence, Susannah, Abigail, Samuel.

L= Life is incomplete without... Lloyd at home with me.

M= Marriage date - January 26th 2007 (almost two weeks!!!!)


N= Number of siblings
- two sisters

O= Oranges or apples - oranges fresh, apples in pies and cakes :)

P= Phobias or Fears - spiders

Q= Favorite Quote - Life is not a dress rehearsal

R= Reason to smile - I am loved!

S= Season - summer

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Kathy, Debbie, Heather, Tara

U= Unknown fact about me: - I've NEVER bitten my nails....I think nail biting is yucky!

V= Vegetable you don’t like - there are no vegetables I don't like.....I am not keen on broad beans but will eat them...every other vegetable is LOVED by me :)

W= Worst habit - over analyzing everything instead of falling asleep at night!

X= X-rays - too many to mention...kidneys, ankle, chest.........

Y= Your favorite food - roast chicken with roast potatoes brussel sprouts, swede, yorkshire puddings, sage and onion stuffing and gravy. Followed by Christmas pudding and brandy butter!

Z= Zodiac Sign - Aquarius
Related Posts with Thumbnails