Feb 7, 2007

Time to pack.....

I have to pack away all the homeschool supplies......box them up or throw them away...I have folders and folders of 'ideas', crafts, activities, games, projects and unit studies.......I'm not sure whether to throw them away or hang on to them.......some I can use with Abigail in the next year or so and some I can send into school with the kids.....some I can give away to homeschoolers......I have items from Parents Place to return too......an excuse to drop by the drop-in group when its up and running again!

Now thats something I'd like to do - organize the homeschool group - get it more active.....regulars from a little further afield maybe.......I know on the days I did organize activities, we always got a much bigger turn-out......and I have so many ideas......and it would be so much easier with my own children in school atm.....

Hmmmmmm Cheryl.....I should contact you.

I have to take pics of my curriculum too and sell them on Ebay....I have unused sets of Math U See to sell.....and a few other things.....

And things like our Anne of Green Gables unit study...well I can still do that with Susannah in the summer months......maybe we'll get to PEI for the anniversary after all.

I guess for now I will box everything up and store it all in the workshop.....my magazines I will hang on to as they are full of wonderful ideas for weekends and holidays anyway........like the frog in the jar of ants ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails