Feb 7, 2007

Thoughts of Valentines Day....





We have been working on some Valentine crafts and thinking ahead to February 14th.....do you have anything planned? Do you celebrate Valentines Day? Do you ahve plans?

Lloyd and I always give each other a card - often handmade (his and mine!!! One year he even went to the scrapbook store and bought special supplies to make a card for me AND he remembered to get a customer appreciation card stamped for me!!!) Some years Lloyd will buy a card but he is very picky about the wording :)

We will sometimes give each other a small gift....chocolates or flowers or a cd or something....this year we may not as we just had our holiday and went a bit loopy shopping then!

Sometimes we will go out for a date night and other times we have dinner just the two of us at home and curl up with a movie.....

Here is the card I made for Lloyd a couple of years ago......it's actually a mini book....this year I am working on something a little different but I can't tell you what as Lloyd reads my blog :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails