Mar 8, 2007

The evening is here :)

So I soaked in the bath and read 50 pages of my book The Girls (I will be sad when its done but I can't wait to find out the ending!) I also nibbled my way through several mini eggs while in the bath....actually they are the ideal chocolate for bathtime because if they roll into the water they don't melt! You can scoop them out and the shell is still hard :)

They are also the ideal chocolate for scrapbooking...kind of like minsterls from back home......melt in your mouth and NOT in your hand...so this time of year if I go to a crop then I always take the jumbo bag of mini eggs to share :).....right now I have a jumbo bag in my knickers drawer AND a jumbo bag in the kitchen cupbooard for scrapbooking at home :)

Yep I think I am DEFINITELY # 31 on my list with THE most boring blog...I can spend 2 days talking about the pros and cons of eating mini eggs......sigh!

Dinner was a HUGE hit...we had a nice garden salad with our pasta and the meatballs I made earlier and there are some left which Lloyd is taking to work for lunch tomorrow......everyone loved them including Sammy :)

And I saved enough of the Rigatini pasta for Sam and Abigail to paint and decorate tomorrow to make necklaces from.......

Laurence is watching Open Season tomorrow at school...its movie day......and so the kids can take chips or a snack to eat during the movie.....I don't buy chips...very VERY rarely do I buy chips....so he is taking a bag of home made popcorn and a bag of cereal to share instead......and luckily we have Lucky Charms and Honey Nut Cheerios atm because they were buy one get one free.............so he can take some of those.....

Talking of popcorn.....Christie finally noticed yesterday that we don't own a microwave......I thought everyone knew that! We just don't need one...can't think of anything we would use it for (except heating ovaltine I guess) So yes, we don't have a microwave.....we did use the one in Florida at the villa - once, to make microwave pocorn that no one liked.......so I don't know that we will ever buy a microwave.......what would we use it for? we don't reheat food......we don't have 'leftovers'......we don't eat microwavable foods really......so I cna't think of what use we would have for one....

I had one years ago and I used it to 'crackle' CD's........for card making and altered crafts.......you lay the cd in water and zap for about 30 seconds and you get coloured sparks in the microwave but when the cd comes out it is so so pretty :) all crackled and prismatic! Then you can decorate them or add them to other crafts.......

Tomorrow is Friday and I am not sure what we will do yet.......I may go to Parentlink and see Samantha......I may go to Broadmoor Lake and the library.....I may stay home and relax and then go for a walk in the afternoon......Susannah is sleeping at her friends house tomorrow night...not sure what the boys plans are....Saturday we have to go to Coscto as its 3 weeks since our last trip.....we go every 3 weeks or so.....

Ok well I am going to cuddle with Lloyd and Sam in front of Madagascar for a while........have a great evening everyone......
Related Posts with Thumbnails