Apr 25, 2007

Air gun issues....

So last night laurence went for a cycle ride with his friend Noah......they came across two boys from school who had an air gun with them - they also had a bucket of frogs and were taking one out at a time and shooting them until they were dead. They then shot at Laurences leg - it left a red mark........

Laurence isn't blameless in this - he didn't walk away - he didn't tell them he thought it was wrong - he even held upa toy gun that shot plastic darts and he shot at his friend.........

I am not happy - I called the school and told them and they will speak to the boys - they suggested I call the RCMP (police) but I don't want to - I don't want to get them into trouble - I just want someone to talk to the boys about their actions......

So I posted about this on a certain website and 'you know who' has to post to say basically there is nothing wrong with shooting frogs - of course she didn't put it in those words but its what she meant - she never NEVER agrees with me - its beyond ridiculous.......she is probably the main reason I avoid the site as much as I do.......I hardly go there now but yesterday I was just so tired that all I did was scrapbook and surf the web......
Related Posts with Thumbnails