Apr 25, 2007

Its Hump Day!!!

So it's Wednesday...I have Laurence home sick from school - he can barey speak his throat is so bad and he looks so unwell...so he is home for the day at least - I was kind of hoping for a quet day but that won't happen now! Laurence likes to talk!!! lol!

Carole Anne emailed me this morning - she is Bobbi's Mom.........she picked Dan up from Sherwood Park last night and took him to Bobbi's place...but she said she couldn't bear to leave him there all evening and so her and her Husband took Dan and Bobbi out for dinner!!!! Then they drove him over to West Edmonton Mall (worlds largest) and showed him the ice rink and the water park etc etc....I bet he had a blast!!!

He stayed over at Bobbi's last night and today he has an interview and then tonight he is going to Bobbi's grandparents for dinner as it's her Grandfathers birthday I believe!

He is having such a great welcome to Edmonton......I bet he loved the Mall......

What else what else?????

Oh I got woken up at 7am this morning by a bloody woodpecker attacking the shingles on the roof!!!!! Grrrrr.....I sent Laurie outside to scare it off, but half an hour later it was back - it's like a flippin' pneumatic drill!!!!!!

Lloyd made me laugh this morning...he said Sam was cuddled up to me all night and he couldn't believe how Sam could sleep so close through my loud snoring..he said that he (Lloyd) was literally hanging off the other side of the bed to be as far away as possible hahahahahahaha!!! Then he said when he was going out the door I woke up and made a noise like Mater from Cars does when he wakes up!!! How charming is that???????? rotflmao!!!!!

I should really go outside today and clean up some more of the yard (dog poop, garbage etc that collects under the snow) but to be honest all I want to do is scrapbook!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails