May 8, 2007

A bath for two........

Last night Lloyd ran a bath for Sam but then Sam changed his mind and didn't want a bath - he fell asleep instead....so I had the bath....it was lovely....I lay in the bath for about 15 minutes.....then I saw a black thing at the bottom of the bath swimming up between my legs...I looked closer only to see that it was a BIG black spider!!!!!! In my bath!!! Bloody swimming!!! Well, actually not swimming as it was most definitely drowned...but thats not the point!!! I had only shaved one leg!!! So I slowly get out of the bath and walk into the bedroom and tell Lloyd that I have been sharing my bath for the last 15 minutes with a bloody spider!!!! He comes into the bathroom and scoops it out for me and says 'You're so funny Jane'...which is odd in itself as he NEVER calls me Jane....Lloyd never uses my name - which means its noticeable when he does! He calls me Baby - yes vomit if you want to but I love it :)

Anyway, where was I??? Ah yes - so he scooped out the spider and we look at it - and its BIG...now, it isn't big in the British spider kind of big...but for here this spider is BIG...because Alberta doesn't get big spiders - just pathetic little ones....its normally too dry for big ones....but maybe this year has been so damp they have grown......BUGGER!!!!!

The ONLY person I like sharing baths with is Lloyd!!! Spiders bugger off!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails