May 8, 2007

'nuff said............




This is what boys get up to when left alone in the house for longer than an hour.....sadly they know how to use this Mac computer better than I do and so yes I come home to find they have created a youtube video :(

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit they are my Sons........and yes they HAVE been told how dangerous nut-kicking can be...but hey...they are boys...they find this kind of thing funny.........and I apologise for the bad language....I think that was dubbed in afterwards because I KNOW my precious little 11 year old Son does NOT normally swear.......

No doubt Laurences offspring will now be born with two heads or something weird but hey - their friends think they are hilarious.....

Please picture a rolling eyes smiley here!
Related Posts with Thumbnails