May 25, 2007

Coming clean......

I have to admit that I think Facebook is useless....I just don't 'get' what all the fuss is about.....I don't find it a good way to communicate with friends...I find it messy and odd...and I can't believe the amount of groups people seem to join.....is that all they do all day???? Look through Facebook?

I don't use the computer enough to appreciate facebook...I think thats maybe what it is......

So many people told me its addictive but it just doesn't interest me......I had even forgotten all about it until today and figured I should check and see if I had missed anything...but apart from Tanyas cute boat thing...there really wasn't much there....

So I'm sorry but I don't like Facebook, won't be getting addicted and don't have any interest in it...

but I still love getting emails - or comments here so if you wanna get hold of me, do't rely on facebook ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails