May 25, 2007

Friday morning....

The workmen are here.....they are complete tossers who don't even say hi to me...I am not worthy of their speech I guess.....yet they chat away to Lloyd when he gets home...so although I normally serve up snacks and drinks to workmen regularly, I am not giving these guys ANYTHING grrrrrrr

I will be glad they are done.....

Good news today - we have got the go-ahead to have the extension done...just waiting on the architect to get in touch......AND we have decided to make the basement a walkout!!! We will rough in a half bath down there too! Or maybe a bathroom with shower and toilet......

I am undecided as to whether I should go to the garage sale tonight....for some reason I am not that bothered...but the kids want to go.....but maybe we could bribe them with Shrek?????? hmmmmmm

Weather is gorgeous again....20c today....24c tomorrow......21 on Sunday.......YUMMY weather :)

Calgary (3 hrs away) and Red Deer (1 1/2 hrs away) got a tn of snow over the last couple of days which is weird as we have had nice weather.....Wednesday was chilly and it snowed for like 5 minutes but thats all......now its Summery again yay :)

I HATE having workmen here......how will I cope for a month in the Fall???? With no kitchen??????? And then with a kitchen but NO COUNTER TOPS?????????
Related Posts with Thumbnails