May 25, 2007

Great speaker!!! Great book!!!

www.lookadoo.com

I watch Global News in the mornings, and the show that comes on afterwards is the Christian show '100 Huntley Street'

This morning they had a GREAT guest on the show...his name is Justin Lookadoo and he is 6' 7"....they had him stand next to one of the presenters who is my height, and the top of her head is level with his nipples!!! When he kneels down, they are the same height :) Things like that interest me because of my height lol!

They were discussing Lookadoos new book which is called '97 - random thoughts about life love and relationships' I think I am going to get this book (Dan I think you'd like it too as its along the lines of Morries book!!) THis book is all about living with no regrets!

This guy was at Virginia Tech right after the shootings, and he reduced the juvenile crime stats in a county in Texas by 60% through his education of children from K - gr5........

He's funny and interesting....check out his website at the link above!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails