May 24, 2007

Sharon - big yard sale

The big yard sale starts at 5pm tomorrow night (Friday) and runs until 9pm and then continues all day Saturday (but Friday is BUSY so I wouldn't bother going on Saturday...


It is in Cloverbar Ranch subdivision behind Superstore.....kind of opposite the police station in Sherwood Park......it is normally a party atmosphere - they sell pop and popcorn, chips, hotdogs etc....and its a really great night.....the whole subdivision has a yard sale on the whole night so you just spend the evening walking around the subdivision from road to road to all the different yard sales....I always end up witha car full of STUFF .......and I always see lots of people I know so its a real social event here!!

the Cloverbar ranch yard sale is a MUST for us every year...the other MUST is the Greenlands Giant garage sale in August at the Greenland garden centre...its like a British 'car boot sale' as every one has a table there and they fill the parking lot with tables of 'stuff'.......

I much prefer going to one place for my bargains than having t drive around from area to area.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails