May 24, 2007

Yard sale finds......





The children and I drove to a few yard sales this afternoon......at one of them I found a few books to buy......books are the first thing I look for at yard sales...

Today I got some interesting books....one about a near-death experience.......one is a recipe book published by a school - I LOVE these school recipe books because they are full of family-friendly and easy recipes.

Small Miracles 2 is about the 'heartwarming gifts of extraordinary coincidences'.

Extraordinary Groups is a book all about unconventional lifestyles such as the Amish, The Shakers etc etc...I thought it would be interesting anyway!

Tomorrow is the BIG yard sale that we look forward to every year......the kids really love it and so do I!! I hope to get a lot of bargains there! And a LOT of books :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails