May 4, 2007

Iron Chef pieces.....

This is round 4 of Iron Chef...and this Sunday they will pick only 4 people to go through to the next round.....and one of those is from the sous chef group...so from my group they will pick three people.....I am very doubtful that I will get through...I REALLY don't expect to....but I am pleased with my pieces...I put in a lot of planning despite only getting them done today - I work better with a deadline....my work doesn't compare to a number of the girls in the contest - I know that....I don't have that artistic flare that they have....BUT I have realy enjoyed taking part...I have learned so much....I have tried so many different ingredients that I would not have tried had I not taken part.....

It has been fun....I will post pictures of my pieces next....
Related Posts with Thumbnails