May 4, 2007

Job.....

I've (kind of) been offered a job......I've been asked if I'd like to take over the running of the preschool from September....Debbie is leaving for another career and they need a new preschool teacher.....and they suggested I do it....

I'd have to get my first aid....and send in my resume......but I don't need to be qualified in early learning....

I can take Sam with me (and Abby if she isn't at Kindergarten those days) so I wouldn't need childcare........and its literally 5 minutes from my house...they said I could even choose the hours the preschool runs if I wanted to...but I think the current hours/ days are good........

So I'm going to think about it...look into the first aid course...talk to Debbie again on Tuesday and yes, maybe I will become a preschool teacher!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails