May 23, 2007

The rest of Wednesday...

Dan and I ran into town this morning....got a few things at the mall, went to Costco....ran into Tims for a few things (oh and had coffee first thing there...Dan tried one of their breakfast sandwiches which he LOVED! He had to fight the temptation to have another!!!

We also went to Joey Tomatoes for lunch......it was fun...spent most of the meal laughing ...and I did a little 'interesting' people watching......hhhmmmmm

I had sweet chilli chicken and a slice of garlic toast....Dan had sweet chilli chicken followed by a Hi-Rise bacon double cheeseburger and fries......with their amazing side of sundried tomato gravy.

The rest of the afternoon was spent chatting to my sister Clare (Dans Mom) on the phone and packing Dans cases......

Oh and it was VERY noisy here today as they were drilling the well until 7pm!!!! They had drilled to 300ft and still not hit the amount of water needed.....so they are back tomorrow.....fun fun fun.....and they tell me my lovely lawn at the back which was looking so tidy and neat is going to be a MESS as they have to dig 8ft down all the way from the well to the house. Their truck is parked here tonight and I have a small LAKE in front of the chicken coop.....

Tomorrow - Abby has preschool and I have BREAKFAST WITH VAL!!!!!! Yay!!! And Christie too :) It will be so great to see them again - its been weeks since we had one of our breakfasts together...I sooooo need it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails