Jun 17, 2007

Catch and Release....

Sharon - I really liked Catch and Release...we watched it one evening this past week. I kind of wish she had got together with the one who liked her...he suited her more in my opinion.....but the 'nice guy' never wins huh????

It was a good movie - kind of made me think of how Lloyds mates would be if anything happened to him.....how upset they'd be..they've always been very close. I thought it was really sad that his friend tried to kill himself :(

I love Jennifer Garner...I just think she seems so NORMAL....like you could be friends with her...you know? She just seems really down to earth...even in real life.....I've seen her on Martha a few times...

I LOVE '13 Going on 30'.......

Have you ever met New Mum from LP? Colleen...she's a DOUBLE of Jennifer Garner....aren't you COLLEEN????????? lol! She sometimes reads my blog ;) She's lovely too :) although the pop rock thing was a bit of a shocker ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails