Jun 17, 2007

Crappy weather....

Its so grey and breezy outside - not very nice at all...thankfully after today its supposed to heat up again :) 28 by the weeks end if the weather network this morning was correct!

Today the weather hasn't been too great at all...although we have tried to be outdoors a lot. I checked up on my vegetable garden....we have one quite big strawberry! Yay! I photographed it lol...

I have changed the sugar water in all the hummingbird feeders and they are back hanging up and being appreciated! We saw a male Hummer yesterday! At LAST...we had only seen females but finally a male is here using the feeders.

Lloyd has finished the BBQ so we can have dinner soon :)

Its so muddy outside where the well was dug :( YUCK.....

I have done some laundry.....vacuumed the main floor...tidied up a little.....taken some photographs...watered my tubs...my vines and my house plants...

Dorothy is sick :( I wish I had never moved her...I have checked online and I seem to be doing everything right....but maybe its the temperature? Maybe she doesn't like air conditioning? One of her flowers fell and her leaf is dying....her roots have shrivelled up on the outside too :( I let her dry out between waterings.....I don't have her in direct sunlight...I make sure she has humidity....I feed a quarter strength of the food every 3 weeks and then in between I rinse her through with bottled water to get rid of excess minerals......

She is not happy about something :(

Maybe I should wait until my sunroom is finished and get another....maybe it will be happier there.....

Val - I found your little guys plastic keys in the toy tub today! I will put them to one side until I see you next...when will that be? When shall we do breakfast? Have you decided to go to the scan on Thursday?

At Home Depot this morning we got some new wheelie bins for the garbage......we also bought two large recycling boxes.....I want to get organized again with the recycling...we are getting through so so many plastic bottles of water at the moment - that will ease once the distiller is put in, but we will still use enough to warrant a box for the empties....

I should go and prep the corn ready to put them on the BBQ.....I wanted asparagus but couldn't find any at Save On......But as I was walking back into the fruit and veg section to get a bag of salad, the smell of plums hit me and it was so wonderful I just HAD to seek them out and get some :)

I bought a box of Kashi Lean and Crunchy Cereal too.....its high in protein. I had a bowl for lunch...its ok.....filling I guess......it has bits of granola and bits of puffed wheat etc in it.....I might mix it with my Flax PLus Cereal and see if thats better......
Related Posts with Thumbnails