Jun 17, 2007

Feelin' sleepy........

I am so sleepy today.......I just feel too tired to do anything....I slept ok and I don't think we had a late night....we sat and watched 'You, Me and Dupree' which was really good until the end when it got really stupid....

Dupree reminds me of my Nephew so so much!

I really need to go and throw some laundry in the machine.....and boil the sugar water for the Hummingbird feeders......I got a new one today! I think I will make a cup of tea and take it out for Lloyd...he's on the porch making the BBQ....

Lloyd told me to go and have anap but I'll feel worse if I sleep now......I think I'll have a bowl of cereal instead...maybe its because I haven't eaten much today.....

Abigail said she saw a baby Hummingbird earlier..said it was really tiny.....I think maybe she imagined it or soe a bee of some kind instead.....

Chris has a bad cold and is feeling fed up.

I have to stop sucking my thumb and go DO something instead of falling asleep here!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails