Jun 4, 2007

Mid day...

I voted last night on the finals of the Iron Chef contest at Scrappershaven.ca Two contestants were up against each other (the original winner against a design team member) and we had to give them marks for each of their pieces (layout, card, altered item)

Lloyd sat with me and helped me judge them.....the winner will be announced shortly :)

Its almost mid day.....all votes had to be in by mid day today....

I have now washed the floors, done all the laundry, vacuumed out the mudroom and put all the shoes away properly......next is the washing up which I can do while watching the Hummingbird on the feeder (hopefully)

We do have a dishwasher but I would rather wash the dishes and put them away than load and unload the dishwasher...I actually quite enjoy washing dishes - it's thinking time!

Abigail and Sam are playing 'dogs'...basically running about barking and finding 'bones'.....they seem to be enjoying it lol! They want to go outside and play but I told them after lunch - i really need to get the indoors tidy before we go out and play!

My chicken is defrosted....we are having chicken casserole tonight....I love that with air conditioning the house is cool so I can cook inside :)

Oh the 'dogs' have gone downstairs to play :) PEACE :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails