Jun 5, 2007

Tuesday - shitty start......ok day!

Today did NOT start well..... yesterday an electrician finally showed up to wire up the new well......so we switched it on last night and the water turns BLACK.....did we strike oil??????? hmmmm could be (actually the well company say they frequently hit oil - especially when drilling in northern AB.)

It was yucky but my hair desperately needed washing so I figured...its just grey water - it won't hurt. WRONG...my hair was thick with tacky 'stuff' from the water...I tried rewashing using bottled water but it didn't help.... It was a REALLY bad hair day!!

Lloyd told me to switch off the new well and let the water run clear for a while so I could rewash my hair......so just before lunchtime I washed it again and finally have clean hair :)

Abigail went to preschool this morning and got to ride a yellow school bus for the first time! She was thrilled. The preschool went to a local farm for the morning to see the goats, pigs, sheep etc etc.....she got to hold a baby goat!

I took several boxes of eggs to preschool at lunchtime and gave them out to some of the Moms there....

After lunch, we baked cup cakes......and a large pan cake.....Sam and Abigail helped me and they loved filling the cake cases especially.....after that I gave them some cup cake cases and some straws and let them blow them around the house.....they had races for a while.....

Now they are outside blowing bubbles on the porch......

They originally said it was going to rain all week but they lied...now they say it may rain this evening....its 25c today :) nice :) with a nice breeze :) a storm would be good...tomorrow is supposed to be cooler....then back up again to hot weather......

I was so pissed off this morning with my hair etc.....I took it out on Lloyd, moaning to him about the fact that he arranges all these workmen and things to be done and then buggers off to work and leaves it for me to deal with! lol! Poor guy.....although that IS true!!! I also went online and ordered a new magazine subscription :) woohoo :) that cheered me up!

Oooh oven is beeping..the pan cake is ready! Off to decorate the cup cakes....
Related Posts with Thumbnails