Jun 5, 2007

My Dirty Little Secrets...


1. What's in your wallet?
FAAAAAAAR too much! my credit card, my interac card.....costco card, safeway card and airmiles...drivers licence, directions to Sea World from our Villa (keeping it for sentimental reasons lol) love note from Lloyd that I found in my lunch bag a few years back! AHC cards.....business cards from my hair stylist, Katies Crossing, Esso garage restaurant, Nick from Joey Tomatoes in SP, my Docs card.....an opticians card that Cori gave me, community leagues membership card (are you bored yet?), coupons for the babysitting service at MP, coupons for free root beer at A & W, stamps, wow factor cakes card, library card, optimum card, save-on card, a few receipts.......2 five dollar bills, some small change (all my other cash I gave to the kids this morning and now I shall empty the loose change into my money tin for Connors Vest.

2. Whats under your bed?
probably just dust bunnies and maybe a soother or some pennies that have rolled under....

3. What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? scrapbook albums, snow globes that I have no where else to display, a bag full of bags from Florida......my wicker basket full of keepsakes

4. Whats in your underwear drawer?
underwear, a gold bag full of gold coins (choccy ones) from Disney World.....oh an d alittle pink 'personal massager' lol!

5. Whats in the trunk of your car?
stroller

6. What colour is the underwear you are wearing right now? black

7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? a locked cupboard in the dormer window of my bedroom........it has board games in it now....but at CHristmas it is full of gifts!

8. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? Yes, I forgot to take DD's lunch bag out of her backpack and put it in th ebasket for lunchbags at preschool - so she may ahve gone on her trip to the farm with NO LUNCH!!!!

9. What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?
the coffee stain on the carpet :( it looks horrible

10. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? not that I can think of.....

11. What is your last thought before you fall asleep?
are there any mozzies in the room??????

12. How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?
we never have leftovers here but I'm sure there is something festering in the back of the fridge!

13. If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?
lots of weird movies that my kids make.......some of which they put on youtube......most of th epics on my computer make it to my blog lol.......You'd find folders filled with preschool activity ideas for next year...and folders on running for beginners....nothing exciting here sadly!

14. Do you sleep with anything? Lloyd and Sam....and the occasional bastard mosquito!

15. What is your midnight snack weakness?
I go to bed at10pm and never eat during the night...I drink a lot of water at night though.

16. Have you ever shop lifted?
no....but my frind and I would go out for a walk at 5am and steal milk bottles from peoples doorways :)

17. Have you ever vandalized anything?
Not that I remember

18. Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
not that I remember ;)

19. What do you wait until no one is looking to do?
eat Twixes the way I like to eat them :) oh and brush my teeth - hate being watched!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails