Jul 29, 2007

Quiet evening ahead....

Lloyd is about to head into town with Laurence to the movies......they are off to see the Transformers movie at long last......

Chris has cycled to the local garage with his friend who works there....then he phoned to say could I go pick him up - uh.....NO! You got yourself there you can cycle back! lol! Cruel Mother that I am ;)

Susie is so tired from being awake much of the night too....Abigail is OBSESSED with her 'learn to read' books...she is obsessively reading a Nemo storybook...again and again and again......which is wonderful except when you have just woken up and she comes running in wanting help!

Sam and Susie are now at the table playing Connect Four and I have distracted Abigail by getting her to drawer pictures of Nemo and write things like 'Just Keep Swimming' at the top......

My plans for this evening? Read.......scrapbook....write some letters maybe.....

What are you all up to? How do you spend your Sundays? Whats for dinner? I'm doing a spinach pizza from Costco with salad.....never tried it before so I hope its good!
Related Posts with Thumbnails