Jul 29, 2007

Sunday........

I am tired out after last night....so sleepy! We had a lazy start......coffee in bed....Lloyds best friend called to catch up...now that he is home from Baghdad...he asked to speak to me and then thanked me for all my Emails saying how nice it had been to get Emails full of normal news and chat.....

We still don't know if he is coming over in September or not......

After that we sorted out Sams bedroom......when the extension over the garage is done, Sams room will become the second floor laundry room.....its the perfect size....and in a very convenient location....I sorted out a big pile of clothes he has outgrown....so I will pass those on to Val for her little guy....there were a few sweaters that Lloyd just couldn't let go of though (picture me rolling my eyes lol)

After that I showered and dressed and we packed a quick picnic and headed down to Miquelon Lake.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails