Aug 27, 2007

join our group!

My good friend Carole-Anne is organizing a Close to my Heart group. If you scrapbook and love the CTMH supplies then please consider joining - the ore of us who join up, the more free goodies we(meaning you if you join up!) will get :)

Basically you commit to spending a minimum of $25 every month for 10 months (if 10 people join) and one of the months YOU become the 'hostess' so YOU get all the free goodies that a hostess of a party would get....it changes each month :) You don't have to attend each month - you can just send in your order and payment each month and then one month you reap the rewards :)

There is so much I want to buy from CTMH anyway...so I am signing up for this group.

If you would like to join up too then contact Carole-Anne at: carole-anne@shaw.ca

and you can see some of the CTMH goodies at: www.closetomyheart.com/

Have I explained that well enough????? I hope so!

I'd also love to recommend the Canadian Scrapbookers group Maple_Leaf_Scrappers which can be found at yahoogroups.com Carole-Anne started this group with some friends and although there are members from across the country, there are MANY from Edmonton :) lots of swaps and get togethers too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails