Aug 27, 2007

Sponsoring us from over seas

Just a quick post to those of you who have emailed me about sponsoring me for my run! Yes you can sponsor me from overseas by using a credit card and signing up online via the email I sent out - thats the easiest way, but if you'd like to pay by cheque then thats fine too - you can always send me a cheque paid to me and I can pay via credit card on the site and your name will be with your amount so you can check I didn't run off with your money ;)

Canadians can make a cheque to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation but anyone out of Canada can't do that but a cheque payable to me can be paid into my British account and I CAN JUST PAY THE CBCF DIRECT here oops sorry hit caps lock.

If that doesn't make sense then please Email me :)

I really would appreciate all and any sponsors!!!! Its such a great cause.
Related Posts with Thumbnails