Aug 27, 2007

Just another manic Monday.....

Actually it hasn't been too manic really. I sat in bed and finished a letter this morning. Then I went on my treadmill for a while, then did sit-ups...then showered....pottered about doing laundry, spending time with Sugar, chatting with Lloyd....reading my running magazines for articles on 5k training (I'm a little obsessed right now lol - I have an obsessive personality - what can I say? lol!)

This afternoon I drove Chris into town to meet his friends - they went to see the Mr Bean movie. After we dropped him off, the rest of us went to Tims for coffee....Sam had JUST fallen asleep as we arrived so he wasn't in the best of moods...it was a little stressful but not as bad as it could have been.

Came home and sent some emails....printed off a few things I needed.....made supper...now the girls are going out on their quads and Lloyd is going to fill my truck with gas. I may scrapbook later or if my tummy doesn't feel better, I think I will soak in another Radox bath :)

Some interesting news (lol) - I have now learned to swallow 7 tablets all at once!!! :) Quite an achievement lol!

Oh and I found another run to take part in :) I'm going to start collecting race tshirts (they give you a free t-shirt every time you sign up for a race!)

Oh and Chris phoned to say he's sleeping over at his friends house - that wasn't a big surprise though lol - I expected him to ;)

My tummy hurts :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails