Sep 9, 2007

Home again

We went into town and signed up at the library again - my membership had lapsed - we used to go every week (more in summer) but haven't been in AGES! So the kids were thrilled to be back there....

While we were there a guy came up and said hi - my old neighbour! So I chatted with Gino for a while and then walked over to say hi to his wife. Made the usual small talk....she's had her hair cut and it looks really nice.

We ran into the childrens music teacher in Zellers too....

We left the library with a mountain of books....put them in the car and then headed into the mall....looked around Chapters....Zellers...and had something to eat at the food court. I had toast from Grandma Lees - they make REALLY thick sliced toast. And I had chocolate milk too...the kids all chose whatever they wanted to eat and we sat there for a while...

By the time we left the mall, all the stores were closing...

Now we are home and I am going to spend the evening reading - maybe do a little scrapbooking.....Laurence is just making me a cup of tea....Susie is in the shower....I want to run the vacuum round too because I won't be able to do it tomorrow.

I've kept busy today but really....life without Lloyd sucks big time. I am so glad he's only gone one night.
Related Posts with Thumbnails