Sep 9, 2007

My Sunday

Lloyd and Parker left early this morning for Jasper. I had a lovely lazy stay in bed....then I went on my treadmill and then showered etc.....exciting morning huh???? This afternoon we were going to go swimming but I forgot that the decent local pool is closed for September....so we are off to the library instead and will get supper out so I don't have to bother cooking (lol)

Tonight I think we will take the dogs out for a long walk and then I plan to scrapbook.....and go to bed early with a good movie :)

I finished my book The cure for death by lightning.....such a great book and I'm sad its finished but the author has a new book coming out this month based in the same area.....Turtle Valley.

This morning I started Jodi Picoult's My Sisters Keeper....if it's good I have a couple other novels she has written on my shelf too so I will read those after.
Related Posts with Thumbnails