Oct 14, 2007

Balloon makes a run for it!






Sams balloon was tied to his belt while he was oustide, but it must ahve come loose and despite it having a heavy nail attached to the string, it floated away....

It went floating by Chris who was oblivious with his MP3 player distracting him......and then it floated along the trail into the wood and got stuck in a tree by the road....

I was on the phone at the time and my Dad didn't understand what was going on. I was sat by the fire pit and started yelling to Lloyd as it floated by him...then started yelling at Chris as it floated by him.......and then I was kind of shrieking about the fact that the balloon was in the trees lol!

Luckily it got stuck and Lloyd grabbed his saw and took Abigail and Sam into the woods to rescue the balloon.....after I said goodbye to Mom and dad on the phone, I grabbed my camera and followed them into the woods to catch the action! Lloyd cut down the tree and got the balloon back :) My hero :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails