Oct 14, 2007

Sunday evening....

I'm sat here surfing the net beside Lloyd who is working on his RFP....I ahve a nice glass of wine in front of me (almost empty lol) and we have just finished dinner - I made a cottage pie - which is Lloyds favourite thing for me to make.

Most of the children are in bed reading/ sleeping - thanks to their sleepovers and VERY late nights.....which leaves the house very quiet and relaxing very early :) They were all showered and had all made their school lunches before dinner :)

Tomorrow Chris is going on a field trip with the school - they are doing River Watch - which will involve them going out on boats onto the North Saskatchewan River for the day, as well as doing experiments involving the river water....sounds like GREAT fun!!

Tomorrow is also Laurences birthday - he has requested an Ice Cream cake for a birthday cake and Lasagna with salad and garlic bread for his birthday dinner. We will be eating out for the entire week next week so we won't go out for dinner tomorrow night.

I was going to go to the zoo tomorrow with Abigail and Sam, but we think we will probably go to the Greater Vancouver Zoo next week instead so I think we will have a quiet start to tomorrow and then head into town for the ice cream cake and also a skipping rope for Abby.

Tomorrow the new season of Little People Big World starts - thats the only tv show we watch really - apart from Greys, but Greys is on dvd so doesn't really count lol!

It was fun on the quads this afternoon - Sam fell asleep! Lloyd drove with Sam on his lap and me sat on behind him and we rode around Marys land..then he carried Sam in, and Abigail took Sams place and we drove all through the woods like that :) It was so nice!

I can't believe the weather we are having this year! There were so many wasps around today. And the geese are still here - in fact today I saw a huge group of them flying NORTH!!!! Maybe they know something we don't lol! No snow for Halloween would be so great!

This wine is sooooo good!!!

Ok, I have cards to write.....and some gifts to wrap :) as soon as I know Laurie is really asleep I can head out to the car and get them all from their hiding place :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails