Oct 14, 2007

My name is Ken.....

....and I'm a blog addict.

I think my Dad needs to get into a 12 step program for blog addicts lol! Today I was speaking to my Mom and my Dad shouts something over the phone about a friends blog - he actually tells me about an important post I had missed and so he knows something abouta friend before I do!

I have visions of my dad reading all the blogs on my blog list each day now lol!

So, you know what I think? I think my Dad should start his own blog! He could post all his daily complaints about Bush and the British Government and road works and the weather and soccer and everything else...he can post my Moms recipes.....he can post pictures and stories about their cat Sammy.....

So Dad, its really easy to do - just go to www.blogger.com and click on 'start a blog' and then it asks you to think up a name for it....and thats it! So so easy to do!

Try it - and then let us all know here about your new blog address and everyone will drop by to read your posts and leave comments :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails