Oct 6, 2007

Playfoam fun!






While we were at Scholars Choice today we got to try some Playfoam. It was wonderful!!! We bought Floam in the summer and it was a disastrous mess! YUCK!! Never again!!! So I was doubtful of this playfoam - but the lady in the store reassured me that it is NOTHING like floam!

Its soooo therapeutic, like a stress reliever!! You can just squeeze it and roll it in your hands! It never dries out and you can shape it like playdough! You can even wash it off with soap and water and then it will stick back together again!

We opened it in the car and played with it on the way home! I think I'm going to keep a little bag of it in my purse so it can keep Sam busy when we are out! Lloyd is going to buy some and give a pack to each of his staff sa a fun desk-top stress reliever!

We got home and set it up on the table and all the kids joined in! Even Chris at 14 loved it :)

I am definitely going to buy some of this for preschool! Fabby stuff!
Related Posts with Thumbnails