Oct 6, 2007

Saturday so far....

This morning I sat in bed and finished a letter to Lloyds Grandmother - to send with some photographs for her. I posted one to my Nan this week too.

After that I showered and dressed and we drove over to Scholars Choice to get some Grade 1 resources for Abigail. We got a few things including a math game and a pack of play foam.....FAB stuff! After our Floam disaster this summer, I wasn't sure I wanted to try it again, but they had a sample to try in the store and we loved it, we bought a pack and have been playing with it in the car all the way home!

We stopped in at Sobeys on 23rd Ave on the way back - it was chaos in there! But we grabbed a few things like bread and milk and then headed home. Chris is back from his party and seemed to have a blast...he showed us the movies he made at the party and indeed it did look as though they had a lot of fun!

The rest of the day I am not sure what we will do...Lloyd bought ingredients for S'mores so we might have a fire if it isn't too windy......and we hope to go out on the quad bikes for a while...and I want to go for a run too....aprt from that I'm not sure...palying with playfoam I guess :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails