Oct 6, 2007

Susan!!!

How is beautiful Samantha doing? Good I hope! I am so envious that you ahve a tiny snuggly new baby to cuddle and nurse!!! I think of you often and hope everything is going well!

I still check your blog daily for up dates - It frustrates me that I can never seem to post comments there :(

The playfoam was $12.99 for a pack of 6 colours or $24.99 for a pack of 12. I'm going to go back for a 12 pack as it has been a huge hit here and I think it will go down well at preschool!! Lloyd is buying a 12 pack to take to work so each of his staff can have some on their desk :) It's very relaxing!

We made the mistake of buying Floam in Michaels a few months back, when it was on sale.....it was slimy and soggy and disgusting andf you couldn't do a thing with it! I was so disappointed as I had heard good things!

Scholars Choice had a big lump of Playfoam on the counter for people to play with and it was so great we bought some. I mentioned our summer disaster and she asked me if it was Floam....she said she had heard all about it and that this is nothing like Floam!

She says you can even wash this with soap and water in a sieve and it will go back to how it is now - its pliable and easy to use and not messy at all - the children have been making all kinds of creatures with it. All the colours are now mixed up but they are still having fun with it! And it doesn't dry out like playdough!

We bought a membership at Scholars Choice and ended up saving $11 on our purchase so really we only paid $2 for the Playfoam - and they also gave us two $5 gift certificates for our next visit! I was impressed :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails