Nov 5, 2007

At home day...

We were supposed to be out for the day but Chris is sick so we had to cancel our plans and are at home for the day...he's old enough to be left alone but I don't like leaving them when they are sick...and I don't think he would want me to...even though he said it would be ok.....

So instead, I did the laundry and washed all the floors on the main floor, cleaned my bathroom, played 3 games of word bingo (Abigail won every game!) we read Ping and Madeline....I spoke to CHER and paid for my order which will be sent as soon as FIAR is in stock.....

Abigail and Sam have played playdough and I built a house with Sam from bricks....Chris has been flopped on the sofa watching Greys Anatomy. Amber and Rosie are running about outside enjoying the snow.....

We put the bird feeders up yesterday but I haven't seen a chickadee on them yet.....I love watching the birds from the kitchen window.....he great thing about the new kitchen and sunroom will be all the HUGE windows and that we will be so much closer to the trees.....and I plan to have even more bird feeders up :)

Off to print some Guy Fawkes colouring pages for Abigail!
Related Posts with Thumbnails