Dec 6, 2007

Mail time...

A parcel arrived from my Mom and Dad today.....theres a gift for me wrapped up with a label that says 'enjoy the memories'....I can feel its a book lol so now I have to wait several weeks to find out what its about!!!! Sorry Mom but I HAVE to feel all my gifts to guess what they are...it HAS to be done.....which is why Lloyd hides all of mine until lunchtime on Christmas Day :) last year I only had to lift up one of mine to KNOW that he'd got me my dreamy kitchen aid mixer :) so funny - I had tried to lift one up in the store a few weeks before so I knew how heavy they were ;)

Yep I'm no better than one of the kids lol!

The parcel also had some comics for Abigail and Sam which I plan to read to them in the morning......some tights for Abigail which are gorgeous and stripy, a newspaper article on the Amish, a cd of Christmas stories from one of the British newspapers too.....

I also got a Christmas card from my sister and her family.

Laurence came home form school with a present for me too - a bottle of Avon's Haiku perfume that he'd bought for me at the schools Christmas sale :) sweetheart!!! And he came in from school and made me a cup of tea....

So all in all my day has improved.....although I think I'm going to be sick by the end of the night....I feel a bit sick......wonderful!

But yes.....my bad day has improved :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails