Dec 6, 2007

My hero...


Lloyd is coming home to rescue me from my bad BAD day lol! I am so glad! He finished work at 2:30pm to come home early for me :) Yay!

As you can see, Sam is sick. He's doing better this afternoon but was throwing up all morning. We got to the restaurant for breakfast and he threw up in the car before I even got him out of his seat. I knew something was wrong as he had been so quiet and sleepy all morning, but figured it was from his cold. I guess not! I ran in and apologized to Lucy and then came home again! Lucy was fab about it and I promised that breakfast is on me next Thursday :)

Came home and got Sam out of the car and he threw up all over me (how lovely) and then I got him settled on my bed with Treehouse tv and had him ona blanket to protect the bedding...well he pushed the blanket away and threw up all over the bed! What a darling!

So I have done the laundry and changed clothes several times and this afternoon he is doing better - having kept some goldfish and dry cheerios down.

What else happened today? Well I ahd a rude awakening (second time this week!) as I woke up to a silent house. 7:50pm and the house was silent! Kids had overslept again! So I run around like banshee screaming at the kids to get up and dressed and out! And they were at the end of the driveway by 8am for the bus :) lol poor kids! But I had to drive them on Monday too and there was no way I was going to wake up Abby and Sam and throw them into the car that fast! And I couldn't be late for breakfast (or so I thought lol)....anyway they made it to school on time :)

Oh and the fish are dying....and we have no idea why.....I give up! Lloyd can see to them when he gets back!

What else? Oh, registration for my preschool classes was today and only ONE child registered! Normally classes fill on the first day or at least are half full on the first day - so it looks like I won't be teaching in January. Mind you, they still can't find an assistant for me anyway. You'd think plenty of Moms would want a job thats only 2 days a week and where you can take a younger child with you......but I guess not!

I'm not too worried about the job - I wasn't looking for work anyway - but I'm really sad that there won't be a preschool in this area.......

All in all its been a crappy day! Lloyd suggested we run into town later for a coffee and a break for me, but knowing how badly the day is going I think it would be safer for me to soak in the bath with Eat Pray Love and Canadian Scrapbooker magazine instead! And maybe the rest of the Purdys chocolate tree decorations I've been getting through today :)

In the pic above Sam has flopped off of the bed onto the floor where he lay for a while looking extremely sorry for himself!
Related Posts with Thumbnails