Feb 6, 2008

Calm....

S the day improved drastically and the afternoon has actually been really nice...I cleaned and tidied the house....did some laundry...and then we got into the car and went down to pick up the girls from the bus....

We all headed in to town to the mall and I treated the children to a magazine each in Chapters before going to Grandma Lees for cake and slushies (jello and choccy milk for me, muffin and choccy milk for Sam)

Then we ran in to Safeway for a few supplies - the girls chose pizza and salad for dinner tonight which is PERFECT because its fast and easy.

Laurence didn't come home from school because he's sleeping over at his friends house. Chris didn't come home from school because he is in a basketball match in SP today and will be home later.

Lloyd is staying a little later at work to say goodbye to one of the directors that is leaving today...he didn't go to the leaving party last night so wanted to take the guy out for a few drinks I think.

So thats my day....my evening should be quiet and lazy...Lloyds gong to rub some deep heat treatment stuff into my back when he gets home and hopefully the pain will be gone tomorrow....
Related Posts with Thumbnails