Feb 6, 2008

Isn't it funny...

Isn't it funny how some days you wake up and nothing that you expect/ planned actually happens...but instead, you are thrown all these new thoughts and ideas and 'stuff'.......

This morning I was hoping to go to Parentlink and then shopping but my truck pedal won't move so I can't go anywhere far as I can't reach the pedals safely.

Then I bend over to get Amber in her crate and OUCH my back snaps and I can barely move.....agony!

Then I switch on the computer and see a message from an old school friend - totally out of the blue...

then my sister sends me an email showing me that my ex is moving house and hasn't bothered to let the kids know...not that that should surprise me as they also have two siblings they know nothing about!

Then my ex writes to say he wants to come and visit the kids in the summer! Hasn't spoken to them for 6 years - no letters - the occasional birthday card...and all of a sudden wants to visit the kids!

Then Lloyd phones to say there is a big meeting at work and he thinks his contract is going to be cancelled (there were signs lately that it might) so he has been in meetings all morning....and just phoned to say all is well and that his contract is fine :)

Of course with the provincial elections looming, who knows what will happen to the health service/ contracts etc etc.....

So here I am barely able to move......now a few emails have passed backwards and forwards from my ex I am feeling happier about that....Lloyds job is fine...I amde a decision to write back to the old friend.....and Lloyd is happy to run the errands I was supposed to run today....so all is well.

So I went from waking up happy......hurting my back.....panicking over emails and Lloyds job....to now feeling good about it all and not worried at all...and so thrilled for Lloyd because instead of losing his contract they told him what a FAB job he has been doing for them.....

All is well in my world again :) well, apart from my back! I need to wash the kitchen floor and do some laundry and clean the kids bathroom as Susie ahs a friend sleeping over tonight.....but Lloyd says not to do anything at all but rest!

I can't do that lol so off I go to clean! `
Related Posts with Thumbnails