Feb 6, 2008

For Lloyd

What a day baby! Just want to say I LOVE YOU!!!!! And - I TOLD YOU SO lol! Positive thinking baby ;) Positive thinking!

I am married to the most amazing man EVER...so sweet, so kind and generous, so thoughtful and such an amazing business man :) I am just so very proud of you baby!

BUT - any more comments about me and old age and you're outta here ;) lol!

You know you married a good'un when even his staff and colleagues think he's amazing :) I'm not sure I posted but at Christmas all his staff put together and bought him a HUGE basket of goodies from Starbucks....AND gift certificates to the movies...but best of all, was the card they gave him that was 'to an awesome boss' and they had all signed it saying how great he is :) I was so so proud....nices thing we got for Christmas I think :)

So yes, I got me a good'un here :)

Love you
x
Related Posts with Thumbnails