Mar 14, 2008

A lovely surprise on Tuesday!



On Tuesday I had a lovely (yet naughty) surprise in the mailbox! Jennifer had sent me a copy of the 'Gardeners Bible' - Lois Holes book about growing vegetables! Inside was a lovely letter too :) - On beautiful stationery may I add ;)

Thank you so much Jennifer - I was so touched! Lloyd and I are going to take a drive to Holes garden centre nex week while he is off - we've never been there before! I like that Lois has added little recipes and notes about the vegetables as well as the growing tips :) and the book as me excited about my asparagus beds for NEXT year....even though the asparagus hasn't even popped up yet in the trays....

Everytime this book gets used...year after year, I will think of you :) Thank you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails