Apr 22, 2008

ATC Swap!!






I forgot to post pictures of the artist trading cards I got back in the swap! They arrived back on Friday. Here they all are! The aim of this swap was to make an atc for each person in the swap that had a picture of yourself on it. It also had to have your username from Scrappershaven on the front of the card!

It is so nice to have a card with pictures of all the people from scrappershaven!!! this was such a fun swap to take part in! Can you spot Tess in there? Aren't they all wonderful???? Some talented scrapbookers and cardmakers at SH for sure!!!! And atc's are so much fun to make and send to each other - these little cards are just 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches!!!

The bottom picture shows my little atc tin that I keep them all in - but I am now taking part in a 'Hottie' atc swap and then my tin will already be full so I need to go and find an atc album or something I think!
Related Posts with Thumbnails