Apr 22, 2008

For Cori.

Cori, I've been chatting to Chris, my 15 year old, about your Son. Firstly we were talking about your Son shaving. Chris desperately wants to shave. Every few weeks he will come to us pointing at his top lip and saying he needs to shave. He does NOT need to shave. There is not a hair in sight. Sad but true....Occasionally we think there may be a bit of a shadow. We all stand around and look in all different lights only to decide it's either a smudge of pencil or simply bad lighting.

I think he's a little miffed about your Son NEEDING to shave ;)

Anyway I was showing Chris your blog and we were laughing about your Sons choice to cut his hair off rather than wear a hair net or pony tail for food classes at school! Cool guy you have there! Chris couldn't get over how grown up your boy is compared to my 12 year old Laurence!!

Which is when he says:

"Now Mom, see that guy there....can you imagine HIM sticking a penny up his nose and getting it stuck there????? I mean....REALLY????????"

And he's right.....I look at your Son and I just can't see him doing that! He looks too grown up. And when I think about it, its the kind of thing a three year old does! Sam should be doing it!

But this morning Laurence comes downstairs with a penny stuck up his nose - literally stuck - Queens head facing out!!!! Up his nose!!!! I mean.....WHY??????? Why would he do that??????? Why????????? lol!!!! It looked hilarious

So if it's ok with your Son Cori I think Chris wants to switch brothers!!! He wants the cool younger brother (who actually looks older lol) who would rather cut his hair off than wear a ponytail and who doesn't stick pennies up his nose!
Related Posts with Thumbnails