Apr 22, 2008

Earth Day 2008


Normally I would be all in support of Earth Day. Normally I would post links to all kinds of great websites full of ideas on ways to help the planet. Ways you can all recycle...play your part in reducing your environmental footstep.

But today, as I look out of my window on the 4th day of continual snowfall, on the second snow day when school buses have not run at the end of April, when the storm has gone full circle and we continue to sit amidst a winter storm warning and have another 10cm of snow coming towards us at least!

If it was just wet snow at warmer temperatures I'd understand but it's damn cold - -8c and a 50km winds with a COLD windchill of close to -20c again so the dogs can't go out for long and Charlie can't go out because the snow has drifted too deep by the workshop for her. It's up to Chris's thigh when he goes to feed her.

So screw it!

BRING ON GLOBAL WARMING!!!!


Normal cheery and more environmentally friendly thoughts will resume once this shitty weather passes, I'm sure ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails