Nov 28, 2008

Good luck in your new home...



Thought I'd share this fun new picture of my Nan (she's still as funny as ever!!) that I got from my dad this afternoon! It came with the news that my Nan has FINALLY left the hospital after more than SIX MONTHS of being stuck in hospital with a broken arm!!! Yes, a broken arm!!! Unfortunately she wasn't able to go home to her own home as she isn't able to care completely for herself any more. She's now 97 I think and has Osteoporosis and poor eyesight, so it has taken a long time for the bone in her arm to heal and for them to find somewhere suitable for her (and nice enough) for her to move to.

But luckily now my Mom and Dad have found her a lovely place in the town of Dorchester. So my Nan moved to her new home TODAY! I hope she settles in fast and feels at home very soon! And best of all I have an Email address for them!!!! Thats wonderful!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails