Nov 28, 2008

Sams new pet.....



Sam has been growing this little guy in our bathroom since Monday night....it started off teeny tiny and you fill the egg with water and then over the course of a couple of days you add more water, and the panda magically 'grows'.....it's literally called 'grow your own panda'.

tacky yes :) expensive no :)

And it makes Sam happy :) he swears the bear is STILL growing!

It reminds me of when I was still in Scotland and Lloyd would make trips over to Edmonton for various things - meetings with Intuit, to set up bank accounts and various other business issues...he would ask me if there was ever anything I would like brought back. I always said the same thing - a polar bear - I said we could keep it in the garage and it could occasionally come in and lie by my feet while we watch tv. In the end he bought me a hot water bottle from Marks and Spencers that came in a fluffy cover that was shaped like a polar bear :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails