Nov 28, 2008

Swap-bot Blog link swapping..

I'm taking part in a blog link swap on swap-bot - we get to swap our blog link with three Swap-bot members. Check out their blogs for w while and get to know each other via our blogs! I think it;s such a great idea and I've already come across a few new blogs that I love!! I've signed up for two of these swaps to begin with and will see how they go! And small world - one of the swappers I was matched with is from Alberta and last year she took part in that Christmas journaling workshop that I'm considering THIS year!!! How neat is THAT?????? Small world for sure!!!

Anyway if you see some new faces commenting around here over the next few weeks, you know why ;)

And if you're here visiting because you've received my link through swap-bot - WELCOME!! Make yourself at home, please feel free to leave comments, which I LOVE.....and have a good look through the archives...I've kept this blog since 2006 and it holds many wonderful memories...Summers full of hummingbirds, frogs, days at the lake, splash parks, Canada Day Celebrations, visitors from England, Fall pictures, Halloween fun, our dogs, getting our pet pig, Christmas, snow pictures, sledding, campfires, Disney World, my wedding in Florida, birthday celebrations, my Sons graduation from Jr High, homeschooling pictures, school pictures.....family, friends, animals, natures, the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver, Whistler, Scotland.......scrapbooking, artist trading cards, recipes......

Enjoy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails