Jan 19, 2009

6 photo tag

I've been tagged by 'The Beak'...

First, the rules are simple. As follows:
6th Picture Meme!
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them

I've been storing pictures on the laptop since October so I don't have that many - only the ones since our trip to the pumpkin patch. My 6th folder was 'Winter Bees' and this 6th picture shows Lloyd moving the bee hive from down by the pond, up the hill towards the garage on 'Bertha' the tractor. It was the beginning of November and we were moving them to their winter home - or so we thought! We actually moved them again two weeks ago and they are now in the workshop where it is colder and they are much calmer and less active. The garage was dark but warmed up too much. The bees seem to like it cold.



Ok so I have to tag 6 people: but I hate doing that, so I will just say - if you read this DO IT on YOUR blog ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails